Saturday, March 5, 2011

sickly

I thought I had escaped the illnesses of everyone around me. Jason was sick with a fever, sore throat, horrible cough, etc. for over a week (he still has the cough). A week had passed and I didn't get even a sniffle... until this past Thursday. I woke up with a sore throat and immediately sought after a cup of hot tea and my neti-pot. Then Friday the fever started...
I've been drinking water like it's my job. I just recently put some freshly grated ginger and lemon slices into the water to help me out. Tea and soup have been on the menu lately, too. This fever is killing me. Thank you very much to Zicam, which is definitely speeding up this cold! I'm starting to finally feel some sinus relief and can completely breathe out of my left nostril. Yesterday breathing was not happening through my nose at all. I was chewing like a cow. Awful and embarrassing. haha!
I hope that everyone else is feeling well. Any home remedies out there for the common cold that anyone would like to share? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment